Publish a book with the IPA
The IPA Publications Committee
is interested in receiving proposals with ideas for new publications. The Committee is specifically seeking book proposals on clinical and theoretical psychoanalysis
; and would like to encourage single authored proposals. Click here
to see a complete series of IPA publications.
- Proposals are welcome from both members and candidates of the IPA.
- Any completed papers or proposed contributions may also be sent.
- The IPA does not publish papers or series lectures from conferences, symposiums etc.
- A clear introduction of the book is required which illustrates the content and meaningfulness of the book to a psychoanalytical readership.
- TWO chapters are required that are specific of the book.
- Proposals must be sent in ENGLISH - the IPA does not cover the costs of translations.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Proposal Form.
To send your proposal or for more information please contact: Rhoda Bawdekar, Publishing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: 1 SEPTEMBER 2018